There is little question that dental implants are the strongest and most durable treatment option for patients who have experienced adult tooth loss. While the benefits of dental implants are clear, many patients are reluctant to undergo treatment because of the cost. It is true that dental implants are one of the more costly dental procedures. However, with the long-lasting security that is provided by dental implants, many patients feel that the results are well worth the cost. Furthermore, at the Dental Implant Place, we offer our Fort Worth patients dental implant costs that are more affordable than most other practices without compromising quality or service.
What Do Dental Implants Cost?
Most patients would like to know the exact cost of dental implants treatment before committing to a dental consultation. Unfortunately, that simply is not possible. The costs of dental implants treatment can vary greatly, not just from practice to practice, but also from patient to patient. There are many variables that go into determining the final cost of dental implants treatment. Some of the factors that will determine dental implant costs include,
- The number of teeth that have been lost
- The number of dental implants that will be required to anchor dental restorations
- The type of dental implant that is used (traditional vs. small diameter)
- The number of procedures that are required to complete treatment
- How many doctors and/or locations are used throughout treatment
- The type of dental restoration that is affixed to the dental implants
With all of these considerations, it is not surprising that there is such a wide range of dental implants costs. These costs all depend on the office doing the work and the specific needs of the patient.
Making Dental Implants More Affordable
At the Dental Implant Place, we believe that every patient deserves to experience the benefits of dental implants, which is why we strive to offer high quality care that is affordable to all of our patients. We are able to offer our patients more affordable dental implants treatment because of the following:
- Free consultation: Consultation fees can be costly. We offer all of our patients a free consultation so that they can be educated on the dental implants treatment before committing to the procedure.
- One-stop service: At the Dental Implants place, we complete every step of treatment in our office. From oral surgery to restoration placement, our patients can receive quality treatment without incurring the costs of extra doctor or location fees.
- Small diameter implants: For patients who are candidates, we offer small diameter implants and mini implants. Small diameter implants treatment can often be completed in a single appointment, making it a more affordable alternative to traditional implants.
- Financing: Despite the above advantages, dental implants treatment can still be costly. That is why we partner with Springstone Patient Financing to offer each of our patients a payment plan that can fit their budget.
Schedule an Appointment
If you would like to benefit from the confidence and security that is provided by dental implants, schedule an appointment at the Dental Implant Place to learn more about the cost of treatment. At the Dental Implant Place, you can feel confident knowing that you are getting the service you deserve at an affordable rate.