What are dental implants?
Dental implants are titanium posts that are embedded in a part of the jawbone at the point where the natural tooth is missing. They replace the lost roots of natural teeth. They are a powerful foundation for fixed or removable prosthetic replacement. The shape of the implant is similar to the shape of the dental root: cylindrical or slightly conical. The diameter and length of the implant depend on the size of the bone in which the implant is mounted.
The most important thing for us at The Dental Implant Place in Ft. Worth is our customer’s smile. We want to see you leave our office with a beautiful smile on your face. We approach each patient as a distinct individual with a special treatment need.
Why choose The Dental Implant Place?
Here are a few reasons why to choose us:
- Aesthetics – We offer you a dental implant that will look and feel like your own tooth. The dental implant is connected to the bone, so the implant prevents degradation of bone and gums that often occurs in dental bridges and prostheses that aren’t implanted.
- Tooth preservation – Installing a dental bridge without an implant requires peeling the enamel from the adjacent teeth as you place the bridge on them. This leads to susceptibility to bacterial inflammation in the affected area. That’s not the case with dental implants. They help you keep your remaining teeth.
- Reliability – Dental implants have a high success rate in general. Meanwhile, success in implant placement is especially predictable at The Dental Implant Place. We have placed thousands of dental implants in our office for over a decade. The quality of our work, our years of experience, and our nationally distinguished processes, and state-of-the-art facilities mean that you are getting the reliability of a higher class.
- Self-confidence – You can broadly laugh with dental implants without worrying that your teeth will fall out. Let us put a beautiful smile on your face.
- Price (that’s worth it) – A well-built implant is worth the cost. Especially with our multiple financing options.
Price of dental implants?
Nowadays, an increasing number of dental implants dentists are appearing on the market. The price of dental implants depends on a variety of factors that should be taken into account when choosing your provider. Here at The Dental Implant Place in Ft. Worth, TX we offer you the quality of production and the tradition of skill to help ensure longevity for your dental implants. To be clear – we are not the place that specializes in low-cost dental implants. We have worked very hard to lower dental implants cost, but we’ve worked harder on quality. That’s why our office is one of the best dental implants practices in the country. Be sure to have enough information and to choose the best implant dentist for you. Dental implants of higher value and quality can be much less expensive than the complications that may occur in the installation of unchecked dental implants.
How should you assess price?
The selection of implants for implantation depends on the amount and quality of the bone, the sinus or mandibular proximity, the need for faster recovery and many other factors. That is why it is imperative to carry out precise implantation planning with the help of a CT scan and to choose an experienced team of surgeons and prosthetics to make the best result.
Prices of dental implants vary from office to office. In larger cities, prices are usually higher, making many seek the best dental prices implants in Ft. Worth TX. Our patients come from all over the USA, proving that we produce the quality that is well-worth the cost of dental implants. Remember, low-cost dental implants are good, but expertise, precision, and quality are more important.
How do we do it?
As we said at the beginning, the most important thing to us is our client’s satisfaction. Our aim is not to separate each treatment and examination and charge each with different prices. We don’t have hidden fees, but we do have the desire to meet your needs and make the best smile for you.
- Everything about your treatment will be done in one place. There are no stops or bills involved with your treatment.
- We have streamlined the dental implant process, which enables us to have the best prices of dental implants for the quality you receive.
- After your CT Scan, you get only one price for everything. There is no additional costs added at the end.
- We offer you payment plans with your free consultation, with interest rates as low as 0%.
Schedule your free consultation today!
The Dental Implant Place provides every single individual with high quality, fast service, and detailed and professional care for the health and beauty of your teeth. Our team is available for individual and immediate access in a very pleasant atmosphere, which encourages open dialogue about your needs. In our work with patients, we maintain the highest professional standard, uncompromisingly respecting the rules of the profession. We also use the highest quality, the safest materials, and the most modern, high-quality equipment. We do all of this for the highest satisfaction of our clients. If you call our office today, you can schedule a visit with Dr. Steve Brown and learn more about low-cost dental implants.
Call us today at 817-560-0414 for a free consultation. Let’s get you the wonderful smile you deserve.